Siren: Blood Curse (PS3) Used
OverViewRelease Date: 31.10.2008. A TV crew from America arrive to research and film an exposé on the urban myth of Hanuda, the Vanished Village, where human sacrifices are said to have taken place. Hanuda is a dark, eerie world, frozen in ...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform PlayStation 3
Stealth or its elements
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Type of gameplay Third person game
- VR compatible No VR compatibility
- Online game No online
- Offline number of players 1 player
- Age Rating 18+
- Regional restriction No restrictions
- Edition Format Game License Disk
- Edition Type Standard
- Additionally Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 31.10.2008.
A TV crew from America arrive to research and film an exposé on the urban myth of Hanuda, the Vanished Village, where human sacrifices are said to have taken place.
Hanuda is a dark, eerie world, frozen in the 1970s and surrounded by a red sea. An ancient curse has been set upon the town and you, as the visitors, must save the remaining inhabitants including the beautiful Miyako. In order to survive you must defend yourself from the vicious Shibito, or living dead, and other terrifying monsters.
Throughout the game you will play each of the visitors to the village. The game's unique Sight-Jack System enables you to switch seamlessly between the visions of the hunted and the hunters. Blood, guts and gore are super-enhanced by amazing graphic effects, an advanced physics engine and shockingly realistic facial animations.