Silent Hill: Downpour (PS3) US Used
OverViewRelease Date: 13.03.2012. Staying true to the franchise's original roots, the game returns with another third person horror experience, and an all new thought provoking storyline. Players will once again find themselves face to face with th...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform PlayStation 3
Fights and battles
Riddles and logic
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Type of gameplay Third person game
- VR compatible No VR compatibility
- Online game No online
- Offline number of players 1 player
- Age Rating 17+
- Regional restriction No restrictions
- Edition Format Game License Disk
- Popular Series Silent Hill
- Edition Type Standard
- Additionally Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 13.03.2012.
Staying true to the franchise's original roots, the game returns with another third person horror experience, and an all new thought provoking storyline. Players will once again find themselves face to face with their deepest sins and fears in the strange world of Silent Hill. The survival horror experience begins after a prison transport vehicle careens off the road, leaving lone inmate Murphy Pendleton stranded in Silent Hill. Gamers will encounter mind-bending puzzles, as well as horrific creatures and otherworld terrors using everyday objects from wooden chairs to glass bottles to fend off their enemies. The natural response, fight or flight is left to the player as they unravel a more dark, thought-provoking storyline which will appeal to fans of the early, classic Silent Hill series, as well as anyone who enjoys a deep, psychological horror experience. In addition to the main storyline, players will also be presented with variable side quests along the way that can change depending on their play style, revealing unknown evils within the town