Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifers Call (PS2) PAL Used
OverViewRelease Date: 01.07.2005. Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call is actually the third game in the series, which first appeared on the SNES. Remakes of the first two titles were recently released in Japan for the PlayStation and Game Boy Advanc...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform PlayStation 2
- Genre Action RPG, Adventure, RPG
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Cover-printing language English or Multilingual
- Game features Third person game, No online
- Number of players 1 player
- Age Rating 12+
- Regional restriction PAL
- Edition Format Game License Disk
- Edition Type Standard
- Publisher Ghostlight
- Developer Atlus
- Additionally Please note! All games are licensed! Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be little differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 01.07.2005.
Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer's Call is actually the third game in the series, which first appeared on the SNES. Remakes of the first two titles were recently released in Japan for the PlayStation and Game Boy Advance. While Lucifer's Call continues the series' tradition of a modern-day post-apocalyptic setting, demonic overtones and mature themes, the PlayStation 2 version brings it into the next-generation of gaming with mind-blowing graphics and refinement of the gameplay system.
Set in post-apocalyptic Tokyo, the game begins as nearly the entire population of the world is annihilated by a global catastrophe called the Conception. Now, the fate of the entire world lies on the shoulders of one boy, who must battle his way through opposing demonic forces and shape the world to come... or destroy it.