Resident Evil Outbreak (PS2) PAL
OverViewRelease Date: 17.09.2004. An outbreak of a secret biological weapon has infected Raccoon City... Causing its inhabitants to turn into flesh-eating zombies. Yet in the shadow of this nightmare a few survivors remain. Together they mu...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform PlayStation 2
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Type of gameplay Third person game
- VR compatible No VR compatibility
- Online game No online
- Offline number of players 1 player
- Age Rating 16+
- Regional restriction PAL
- Edition Format Game License Disk
- Popular Series Resident Evil
- Edition Type Standard
- Additionally Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 17.09.2004.
An outbreak of a secret biological weapon has infected Raccoon City...
Causing its inhabitants to turn into flesh-eating zombies. Yet in the shadow of this nightmare a few survivors remain. Together they must find a way out before the government resorts to the only option left: firing a missile into the city to destroy all traces of the virus. You are one of the survivors. Participate in cooperative missions to stop the biological terror from spreading and engineer your escape from the city before it's too late. Play as one of the eight survivors, each character having different strengths, speed and unique abilities dependant on their profession. Master the cooperative gameplay and combine efforts with other characters to succeed against overwhelming odds. Five different chapters, each huge in size, violently different from the other and filled with a new breed of murderous zombie. Huge detailed 3D environments and a new control method allow for more freedom within the game.