Resident Evil 7: Biohazard VR (PS4)
OverViewRelease Date: 24.01.2017. Opening the doors to a new era of horror – The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to next generation consoles, and PlayStation VR Returning to the s...
- Main section Games
- Сondition New
- Platform PlayStation 4
- Genre Action, First person shooter, Horror, Riddles and logic, Shooters, Stealth or its elements
- Language in Game Russian subtitles
- Game features First person game, No online, Standard + VR mode
- Number of players 1 player
- Age Rating 18+
- Regional restriction Without regional lockout
- Popular Series Resident Evil
- Edition Format Game License Disk
- Edition Type Standard
- Publisher Capcom
- Developer Capcom
- Additionally Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be little differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 24.01.2017.
Opening the doors to a new era of horror – The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to next generation consoles, and PlayStation VR
Returning to the series’ roots - Resident Evil 7 biohazard will deliver an experience reminiscent of the series’ signature gameplay including exploration, puzzles and a realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter. The classic inventory system returns but with limited space meaning players must choose what they carry with them carefully, making sure they remember to pack their green herbs!
Immersive, visceral horror – A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal.
Welcome to the family! – Introducing Jack and Marguerite Baker, residents in the plantation house in Louisiana but no-one has seen or heard from them for a while causing all kinds of rumours and speculation to develop.
Mysterious female – A frightened young woman who seems to go by the name Mia appears in the plantation. Who is she? Why has she been taken by Marguerite Baker?
Step inside the plantation – Explore the dark sinister hallways and take shelter in the hidden passages. Can you find somewhere safe to hide from the evil lurking all around in the shadows?
Built from the ground up on the RE Engine – Capcom’s brand new VR compatible development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion