Need for Speed: Undercover (PSP) Used
OverViewRelease Date: 21.11.2008. You never thought it would turn out like this, an all-out chase where you’re the hunted. And the hunter. Now you must get behind the wheel and risk everything to infiltrate a ruthless international crime syndicate ...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform PSP Playstation Portable
- Genre Action, Racing, Simulators
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Game features Third person game, First person game, Online and Offline Modes
- Number of players 1 player
- Number of players online 2-4 players
- Age Rating 12+
- Regional restriction Without regional lockout
- Popular Series Need for Speed
- Edition Format Game License Disk
- Edition Type Standard
- Publisher Electronic Arts
- Developer EA Black Box
- Additionally Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be little differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 21.11.2008.
You never thought it would turn out like this, an all-out chase where you’re the hunted. And the hunter. Now you must get behind the wheel and risk everything to infiltrate a ruthless international crime syndicate and take them down.
The man you’re after is a maniac behind the wheel, and he’s driving like his life depends on escape, which maybe it does. He’s the one with all the answers you need, you will track him down. Needless to say, that fleet of police cruisers in your rearview mirror won’t make things any easier. It will take all of your experience, and every ounce of skill, to outrun the law, take down the enemy, and unlock the truth that puts an end to this chase once and for all.
Need for Speed Undercover for PSP Features:
Race into an action-packed story of pursuit and betrayal. Take on jobs and compete in races to prove yourself as you infiltrate and take down an international crime syndicate.
Fight off the cops and others as you take down your prey in high-speed, high stake multi-car chases. New and vastly improved AI mechanics mean more aggressive and intelligent cops focused on taking you out fast and by any means necessary.
An all-new game engine lets you pull off amazing moves for the ultimate driving edge.
Tear across the highway and discover the Tri-Cities area as a cop while you chase down and bust your rivals.