Mortal Kombat 3 (Sega Genesis) Used
OverViewRelease Date: 1995. Shao Kahn, fed up with continuous losses in tournament battle, enacts a 10,000 year-old plan. He would have his Shadow Priests, led by Shang Tsung, revive his former Queen Sindel, who unexpectedly died at a young age. Ho...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform Sega 16 bit
- Genre Action, Fighting - single combats, Fights and battles
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Cover-printing language English or Multilingual
- Game features Third person game, No online
- Number of players 1-2 player
- Age Rating 17+
- Regional restriction NTSC
- Popular Series Mortal Kombat
- Edition Format Game License Cartridge
- Edition Type Standard
- Publisher Acclaim, Williams
- Developer Williams
- Additionally Please note! All games are licensed! Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be little differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 1995.
Shao Kahn, fed up with continuous losses in tournament battle, enacts a 10,000 year-old plan. He would have his Shadow Priests, led by Shang Tsung, revive his former Queen Sindel, who unexpectedly died at a young age. However, she wouldn't be revived in the Outworld. She would be resurrected in the Earthrealm. This would allow Shao Kahn to cross the boundary lines and reclaim his queen.
When Sindel is reincarnated in Earthrealm, Shao Kahn is able to reach across the dimensions to reclaim her. As a consequence of this action, Earthrealm becomes a part of Outworld, instantly stripping billions of their souls. Only a few are spared, as Raiden protects their souls. He tells them that Shao Kahn must be stopped, but that he cannot interfere; due to his status as protector of Earthrealm, he has no power in Outworld, and Earthrealm is now partially merged with Outworld.
Shao Kahn has unleashed extermination squads to roam throughout the Earthrealm and kill any survivors. In addition, Raiden's protection only extends to the soul, not to the body, so his chosen warriors have to fight the extermination squads and repel Shao Kahn.