Mortal Kombat 2 (Sega Genesis) Used
OverViewRelease Date: 1993. Following his defeat, Shang Tsung begs his master, Shao Kahn, to spare his life. He tells Shao Kahn that the invitation for Mortal Kombat cannot be turned down, and if they hold it in Outworld, the Earthrealm warriors mu...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform Sega 16 bit
- Genre Action, Fighting - single combats, Fights and battles
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Cover-printing language English or Multilingual
- Game features Third person game, No online
- Number of players 1-2 player
- Age Rating 17+
- Regional restriction NTSC
- Popular Series Mortal Kombat
- Edition Format Game License Cartridge
- Edition Type Standard
- Publisher Acclaim, Midway
- Developer Midway, Probe Entertainment
- Additionally Please note! All games are licensed! Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be little differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 1993.
Following his defeat, Shang Tsung begs his master, Shao Kahn, to spare his life. He tells Shao Kahn that the invitation for Mortal Kombat cannot be turned down, and if they hold it in Outworld, the Earthrealm warriors must attend. Kahn agrees to this plan, and restores Tsung's youth. He extends the invitation to Raiden, who gathers his warriors and takes them into Outworld. The tournament is dangerous, as Shao Kahn has the home field advantage, and an Outworld victory will unbalance the furies and allow Outworld to subsume Earthrealm. Mortal Kombat II follows Mortal Kombat and precedes Mortal Kombat 3. Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks is a non-canon retelling of the events that take place in Mortal Kombat II focusing on Liu Kang and Kung Lao's journey into Outworld.