Minecraft (PlayStation Vita) Used
OverViewRelease Date: 14.11.2014. Minecraft is a game made up of infinite possibilities. If you can imagine it you can create it. Minecraft is split into two separate game modes. Creative and Survival. You can play both of them in multiplaye...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform Playstation Vita
- Genre Adventure, For Kids
- Language in Game Russian subtitles
- Cover-printing language English or Multilingual
- Game features Third person game, First person game, Online and Offline Modes
- Number of players 1 player
- Number of players online 2-4 players
- Age Rating 7+
- Regional restriction Without regional lockout
- Popular Series Minecraft
- Edition Format Game License Cartridge
- Edition Type Standard
- Publisher Xbox Game Studios
- Developer Mojang
- Additionally Please note! All games are licensed! Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be little differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 14.11.2014.
Minecraft is a game made up of infinite possibilities. If you can imagine it you can create it.
Minecraft is split into two separate game modes. Creative and Survival. You can play both of them in multiplayer. If you’re mostly interested in making huge structures from scratch with unlimited resources, Creative mode is your best bet. You won’t see any enemies, and you can pull blocks of all shapes and sizes out of thin air. It’s a peaceful world.
However, if you’d prefer to adventure into a world of danger, where you’re crafting and creating out of necessity, you’ll probably want to play in Survival mode. That comes with gangs of monsters who want to break/explode/eat your bones, one pixel at a time. You’ll need to protect yourself from the creatures that come out at night.
Bizarrely repetitive and perilously addictive, isn't it time you got digging?