Minecraft (PlayStation Vita) Used
OverViewRelease Date: 14.11.2014. Minecraft is a game made up of infinite possibilities. If you can imagine it you can create it. Minecraft is split into two separate game modes. Creative and Survival. You can play both of them in multiplaye...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform Playstation Vita
- Language in Game Russian subtitles
Type of gameplay
First person game
Third person game
- VR compatible No VR compatibility
- Online game Online and Offline Modes
- Offline number of players 1 player
- Online number of players 2-4 players
- Age Rating 7+
- Regional restriction No restrictions
- Edition Format Game License Cartridge
- Popular Series Minecraft
- Edition Type Standard
- Additionally Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 14.11.2014.
Minecraft is a game made up of infinite possibilities. If you can imagine it you can create it.
Minecraft is split into two separate game modes. Creative and Survival. You can play both of them in multiplayer. If you’re mostly interested in making huge structures from scratch with unlimited resources, Creative mode is your best bet. You won’t see any enemies, and you can pull blocks of all shapes and sizes out of thin air. It’s a peaceful world.
However, if you’d prefer to adventure into a world of danger, where you’re crafting and creating out of necessity, you’ll probably want to play in Survival mode. That comes with gangs of monsters who want to break/explode/eat your bones, one pixel at a time. You’ll need to protect yourself from the creatures that come out at night.
Bizarrely repetitive and perilously addictive, isn't it time you got digging?