MediEvil: Resurrection (PSP)
OverViewRelease Date: 02.09.2005. One hundred years have passed since the evil Sorcerer Zarok was defeated at the Battle of Gallowmere, heroically cut down by a mortally wounded Sir Daniel Fortesque. Or at least, that's what the people were told; i...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform PSP Playstation Portable
Fights and battles
Riddles and logic
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Type of gameplay Third person game
- VR compatible No VR compatibility
- Online game No online
- Offline number of players 1 player
- Age Rating 7+
- Regional restriction No restrictions
- Edition Format Game License Disk
- Edition Type Standard
- Additionally Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 02.09.2005.
One hundred years have passed since the evil Sorcerer Zarok was defeated at the Battle of Gallowmere, heroically cut down by a mortally wounded Sir Daniel Fortesque. Or at least, that's what the people were told; in fact poor Sir Dan was a bit of a coward, falling in the very first wave of arrows. Now Zarok has returned, turning day into night, and raising an undead army to conquer the land. As a side effect Dan has also been resurrected... now, he has the chance to defeat Zarok and in death become the hero he never was in life.
Follow Dan's quest across the magical land of Gallowmere, taking in oodles of varied levels, gazillions of combat moves and bucketloads of weapons As the enchanting storyline unfolds, become enthralled in the MediEvil universe; a weird and wonderful place bursting with action and boundless humour Two handfuls of splendid multiplayer mini-games, with WiFi compatible multiplayer support In-game help system in the form of the Voodoo Witch and in-game manual located in Dan's crypt.