Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (PSP)
OverViewRelease Date: 01.12.2006. Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is an all-new action/RPG where players create their Marvel dream team from the largest roster of Super Heroes ever in an epic quest that will determine the fate of Earth and the Marvel uni...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform PSP Playstation Portable
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Type of gameplay Third person game
- VR compatible No VR compatibility
- Online game Online and Offline Modes
- Offline number of players 1 player
- Online number of players 2-4 players
- Age Rating 12+
- Regional restriction No restrictions
- Edition Format Game License Disk
- Edition Type Standard
- Additionally Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 01.12.2006.
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance is an all-new action/RPG where players create their Marvel dream team from the largest roster of Super Heroes ever in an epic quest that will determine the fate of Earth and the Marvel universe. For decades, Earth’s Super Heroes have opposed evil in their own cities, and on their own terms. But now, Dr. Doom and a newly reformed Masters of Evil – the greatest collection of Super Villains ever assembled – have plans for world domination, and the heroes must band together to defeat them. Playing as some of the most revered Marvel characters, gamers will embark on a dangerous journey across exotic terrain and well-known comic book locations like Atlantis, the Shield Heli-Carrier and the Skrull home world in an attempt to defy the world’s most notorious Super Villains. Created by Raven Software, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance lets players control the most powerful Super Hero alliance the world has ever known.