Lord of Arcana (PSP Essentials) Used
OverViewRelease Date: 04.02.2011. This world is called Horodyn, so named for its first king. At the edge of a village surrounded by a huge forest lies the powerful stone Arcana, the source of all order in the world. It is said that only one with p...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform PSP Playstation Portable
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Type of gameplay Third person game
- VR compatible No VR compatibility
- Online game Online and Offline Modes
- Offline number of players 1 player
- Online number of players 2-4 players
- Age Rating 16+
- Regional restriction No restrictions
- Edition Format Game License Disk
- Edition Type Standard
- Additionally Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 04.02.2011.
This world is called Horodyn, so named for its first king. At the edge of a village surrounded by a huge forest lies the powerful stone Arcana, the source of all order in the world. It is said that only one with power can acquire Arcana. Slayers annihilate hordes of monsters so that they could lay their hands on Arcana. What power does it hold within? And to what destiny is one with Arcana bound?
In LORD of ARCANA players are plunged into the dark depths of the underworld to fight vast and powerful creatures of legend in their quest to obtain the power of Arcana. Combat is simple yet rewarding, brutal moves can be performed simply and swiftly as you take on a huge variety of stunning and fantastical monsters. A host of gaming design legends have let their imaginations run wild with a bestiary of thrilling creature designs that will prove a fearsome challenge for brave players.
There is a strong emphasis on multiplayer, up to four players can team-up to slay the darkest demons. Doing so can reward you with new items and skills. It is also possible to create your own avatars as well as to produce various weapons from thousands of different combinations. Of course, the adventure can be tackled in single-player too if you’re brave enough to face the might of the underworld alone.