Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS)
OverViewRelease Date: 20.07.2012. Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance marks the handheld 3D debut of these great Disney characters, offering never before seen gameplay elements for the series. With the tenth anniversary of the Kingdom Hea...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform Nintendo 3DS
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Type of gameplay Third person game
- VR compatible No VR compatibility
- Online game Online and Offline Modes
- Offline number of players 1 player
- Online number of players Local Play - Versus 2 players
- Age Rating 12+
- Regional restriction PAL
- Edition Format Game License Cartridge
- Edition Type Standard
- Additionally Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 20.07.2012.
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance marks the handheld 3D debut of these great Disney characters, offering never before seen gameplay elements for the series.
With the tenth anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts approaching, so is the epic conclusion of the series. Dream Drop Distance serves as the opening chapter of the final conflict, with King Mickey and Yen Sid preparing for an impending threat by testing Sora and Riku with the Mark of Mastery exam.
Sora and Riku are sent into the Sleeping Worlds, to meet friends and face enemies never before seen. Will they successfully complete their task and be deemed true Keyblade Masters?
Dual protagonists – Play as the two most popular characters of the franchise, Sora and Riku.
Free-flow action – Enjoy fast and effortless movements while interacting with the environment and performing acrobatic attacks.
Brand-new creatures – Dream Eaters inhabit the Sleeping Worlds, and are split into two categories: Spirits and Nightmares. Recruit over 50 different types of Spirits as allies to fight alongside Sora and Riku.
New Disney worlds – Much-loved Disney worlds and characters make their series debut, including The Hunchback of Notre Dame.
Story progression – With updated looks for Sora and Riku, and the impending conflict made clear, this title is a big step forward in the series.