Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (DS) Used
OverViewRelease Date: 09.10.2009. Roxas and Axel were watching the sunset from their usual spot on the station's clock tower after a long day of collecting "hearts" from the Heartless, as ordered by their organization. When their daily work ended, ...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform Nintendo DS
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Type of gameplay Third person game
- VR compatible No VR compatibility
- Online game Online and Offline Modes
- Offline number of players 1 player
- Online number of players 2-4 players
- Age Rating 12+
- Regional restriction PAL
- Edition Format Game License Cartridge
- Edition Type Standard
- Additionally Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 09.10.2009.
Roxas and Axel were watching the sunset from their usual spot on the station's clock tower after a long day of collecting "hearts" from the Heartless, as ordered by their organization. When their daily work ended, they often spent their evenings there. They talked about the day's work and other things over ice cream.
World-renowned creator and character designer Tetsuya Nomura and his team once again unite the magical world of Disney with the characters of Final Fantasy, inviting fans to an enchanting gaming experience
Multiplayer Mode – for the first time in Kingdom Hearts. Four players can team-up as their favourite Organization XIII members
Fully 3D environments and characters, gigantic boss battles and an orchestral soundtrack push the Nintendo DS capabilities to the full
A wide variety of missions to complete across a range of huge worlds. Lots to explore including Standard Missions, Trial Missions and multiplayer Mission Mod
Limit Breaks! The special near-death ability from Final Fantasy VII is brought to the world of Kingdom Hearts allowing for explosive special attacks
Panel System – organise your weapons, spells, abilities and even levels with this new system that makes you strategically think about what you can carry