Gravity Rush (PlayStation Vita) Used
OverViewRelease Date: 15.06.2012. A futuristic world is under attack by unknown forces: “Gravity storms” appear in the sky and wreak havoc and strange creatures terrorise the population. Amidst all the mayhem, a young girl named Kat wakes up...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform Playstation Vita
- Genre Action, Adventure, Fights and battles
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Cover-printing language English or Multilingual
- Game features Third person game, No online
- Number of players 1 player
- Age Rating 12+
- Regional restriction Without regional lockout
- Edition Format Game License Cartridge
- Edition Type Standard
- Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment
- Developer Japan Studio
- Additionally Please note! All games are licensed! Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be little differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 15.06.2012.
A futuristic world is under attack by unknown forces: “Gravity storms” appear in the sky and wreak havoc and strange creatures terrorise the population.
Amidst all the mayhem, a young girl named Kat wakes up, struggling to regain her lost memories; but with a newfound phenomenal ability … to shift gravity.
Twin Sticks - Explore an open and expansive world using the PS VITA twin sticks
An open expansive World
Key events trigger the next part of the story and open up further parts of the world for players to roam around freely
Over 15h of gameplay!
The Sensation of Speed
Motion sensor:Determine direction of gravitational pull !
Access any surface imaginable, including roof tops, sides of buildings and even the undersides of the floating cities !
Defeat your enemies on the ground and in gravity-free state
Pick up any object in your stasis field and use them as weapons
Perform Gravity Slides, Gravity Kicks and unlock special attacks
The Kat Connection
Front Touch - Stunning cel-shaded graphics !
Interact freely with the characters
Flick through cut-scenes like a real comic book
Story and challenge missions drive the narrative and give XP points to develop Kat’s skills