Dark Souls (PS3) Used
OverViewRelease Date: 07.10.2011. Dark Souls is a brand new action role-playing game developed by acclaimed studio From Software. Dark Souls is the spiritual successor of the award winning Demon’s Souls. Set in a rich, dark fantasy universe, Dark ...
- Main section Games
- Сondition Used
- Platform PlayStation 3
- Genre Action RPG, Fights and battles, RPG
- Language in Game Without Russian language
- Game features Third person game, Online and Offline Modes
- Number of players 1 player
- Number of players online 2-4 players
- Age Rating 16+
- Regional restriction Without regional lockout
- Popular Series Souls series
- Edition Format Game License Disk
- Edition Type Standard
- Publisher Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Developer FromSoftware
- Additionally Product specifications are subject to change by the manufacturer without notice, there may be little differences from the product that is shown in the photo.
Release Date: 07.10.2011.
Dark Souls is a brand new action role-playing game developed by acclaimed studio From Software. Dark Souls is the spiritual successor of the award winning Demon’s Souls. Set in a rich, dark fantasy universe, Dark Souls features tense dungeon crawling, fearsome enemy encounters and ground-breaking online features which combine for a truly unique RPG experience. Dark Souls breaks down barriers with a seamless world design that encourages exploration and fosters adaptability. As players encounter terrifying enemies and discover new areas, the game's foundation of challenge and reward permeates the experience to provide an unparalleled sense of achievement.
Demons, spawned by the wrath of gods, have brought darkness to the world. Stricken by the curse of the undead, many have lost their souls. Players must battle hideous demons and unimaginable monsters to collect souls and find the Eternal Flame of Life, which is losing its power to restore souls and keep the eternal night at bay.
Seamless environments in a dark fantasy universe: abandoned castles infested with the undead, labyrinthine catacombs, a world of sunken ruins, haunted forests, vast dungeons and magical lakes are all there for the courageous to explore at will. Expanded RPG elements: plentiful options to customise characters with different equipment, weapons and spells will provide players a deep RPG experience.